29 Jan 2013

Review: Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturizing Lip Cream

Today I am going to do a mini review and some swatches on one of my favourite lip products - Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturizing Lip Cream. I have been using these lip creams for over half a year and I am still loving them! Amazingg huh? ;) I love this lip cream so much that I bought 3 different colours which they only had 4 colours in the market. Each costs  £2.99 and they are available at Superdrug (UK Drugstore).

Here comes the review...
My Beloved Lip Creams - Nude to Pink-est (From left to right)


Product names: Angel Delight 4 | Cotton Candy 1 | Fairy Cake 3 (From top to bottom)
Swatches: Angel Delight 4 | Cotton Candy 1 | Fairy Cake 3 (From Left to right)

Only applied Vaseline Lip Balm
 My dry lips :/
One coat of Angel Delight
 I absolutely love to apply this color when I am doing a heavy makeup, this will make my eye makeup more 'popped out'! It looks much more nude in reality ..poor lighting :/

One coat of Cotton Candy
 This is my go-to lip color. I always apply this whenever I am in school or at work. It has a really subtle pink and suits my everyday makeup a lot.
One coat of Fairy Cake
Nothing much to say, love it! It is brighter than cotton candy but yet still gives a matte finish to my lips.


The Applicator
The applicator is a pointy sponge tip one. I quite like it but it's not that easy to clean :/ So if you are a person who are obsessed with clean makeup tools, this may not be the most appropriate lip product for you.

Overall, I like this lip cream a lot not only it is highly pigmented but also giving a matte finish to my lips. I hate glossy finishes, it will just discourage your boyfriend from kissing you. lol Apart from the colours, it is quite hydrating too, my lips start feeling dry after 3-4 hours which is pretty amazing for a drugstore lip product. With its affordable price and high quality, I would rate it as 4.5/5 as a lip product!

*this is my first review so please bare with my poor lighting and stuff...*

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of cotton candy. I'm always struggling to find matte lip creams for affordable prices and these look like the ones I've been missing! Are they still on the market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they do! they are still available in the UK market.. checkout superdrugs (one of the biggest drugstores in the UK)!

      Delete