8 May 2013

Review: Dewy Tree Trehalose Aqua Solution Mask

Long time no blog! I have been extremely busy with assignments and exam these days. I hate exams :/ especially when I have a few exams packed in 2 days! I enjoy putting on facial masks whenever I want to take a break from revision lol so I think it's a good time to a review on this Dewytree mask too!



This mask is made in Korea and it claims that it has extracts from the plants in desert therefore very moisturising.


For me, it's a very moisturising mask as there is loads of essence in the bag. I always use the leftover essence to rub on my neck to sooth my neck 'lines'. My skin feels very moisturised after applying for at least a day or so (provided that UK is pretty dry). I apply this around once a week as I put on sleeping masks on the other days :P It has a little fragrance on it and I like that smell a lot too. In terms of price, I remember its less than £2 each when I bought these back home at local drugstores. 



The only downside for this mask is that the shape doesn't fit me really well. As you can tell from the picture, the nose area is not fully covered so this is something that I don't really like.

Overall, I'd still highly recommend this mask to everyone who is looking for moisturising yet affordable paper masks. :)

Has anyone tried this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment