20 Jan 2014

Review: Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Polish [Rouge Profound Deep Red]

I got the Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Polish in the colour Rouge Profound Deep Red from Superdrug recently. I am really liking it and I would like to share with you all.

 

 


What I like: With just 1 coat, it gave a really nice opague red colour on your nails already. By adding one more coat, the colour payoff was extremely vibrant! The consistency was quite good for a drugstore nail polish, it's neither too watery nor too thick. It does not have a really strong 'usual nail polish' scent, which was a big plus for me as I really dislike the smell of those chemicals. The brush head is rounded and it's quite easy to apply.

What I dislike: It would be better if the brush is a little smaller 'cause my nails are small. :P

Overall, I think this colour makes my hands look really white and I will give it a 4.5/5 :)

You can find this product here: http://www.superdrug.com/maybelline/maybelline-forever-strong-nail-polish-deep-red/invt/412449 *Maybelline is doing a sale in the drugstores now. Buy 2 and get the 2nd product 1/2 price, be sure to check that out! :)

Disclaimer: The product is bought from my own money, all my opinion are honest and non-biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment