1 Dec 2013

YOU Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar

I recently purchased the YOU Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar from YOU Beauty Discovery online and it came into my mail by 30/11!

Just in case you don't know what a advent calendar is, it is actually a special calendar used to count or celebrate the days in anticipation of Christmas, it normally starts on 1 December. As for a beauty advent calendar, it is a calendar filled with 25 different beauty products and you open one door to discover one new product everyday. It is so much fun in opening each door every day, 'cause you will never expect what's inside.

I will keep track of my advent calendar experience on my Instagram by posting a video of unboxing and showing you all the product everyday. If you would like to know what I get everyday, check out my Instagram account @jacqtalks :)

*I will try to do a review on some products that I really like/ dislike here.

No comments:

Post a Comment